The goal of location and access is to determine what sources are available, gather resources, and determine if the resources are usable. The user should be able to access appropriate information systems, including online databases, online public access catalog, and electronic multimedia.
- MISD School Library
- Pebble Go- Elementary Database
- Gale- MHS MWHS
- Montgomery County Library System
- Citing sources
- Easy Bibliographies
- Internet Public Library
- web search for kids created by librarians
- Tips on how to avoid plagiarism – examples provided
- copyright basics, including an online quiz
- Question and Answer site
- Online book resource
Eisenberg, Michael B., and Robert E. Berkowitz. The Definitive Big6 Workshop Handbook. 3rd. Worthington, Ohio: Linworth Publishing, Inc., 2003. Print.